top of page

juliepaynemft Group

Public·180 members
Bogdan Gavrilov
Bogdan Gavrilov

Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai: Where to Find the Full Movie in 720p Resolution

Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai: A Movie That Reflects the Reality of Mumbai

Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai is a 2008 Hindi movie, written and directed by N. Chandra. The movie stars Anupam Kher, Perizaad Zorabian, Sayaji Shinde, Purab Kohli, Rajpal Yadav, Sarika, and Seema Biswas. The movie depicts the lives of several people from different backgrounds, religions, castes, and classes, who are intertwined during an eventful day in Mumbai. The movie explores the various biases, prejudices, conflicts, and challenges that exist in the city, and how they affect the people and their choices. The movie also delivers a powerful message of unity, tolerance, and humanity in the face of diversity and adversity.

Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai full movie download 720p movie

What is the movie about?

The plot and the characters

The movie follows several stories that are connected by a common thread of Mumbai. Some of the stories are:

• A devout Muslim who listens to the radical sermons of a religious leader and plans to carry out a bomb blast, but changes his mind after seeing a Hindu boy who helped a Muslim girl.

• A Bihari migrant who faces discrimination and hatred from the locals, who blame him for taking away their jobs and resources.

• A womanizing builder who exploits women and cheats on his wife, but faces a dilemma when he falls in love with one of his victims.

• A hospital administrator who distrusts and mistreats her maid, who is trying to raise money for her husband's bail, but later realizes her mistake when the maid saves her life.

• A politician who opposes his son's relationship with a Dalit girl, but decides to use it for his political gain.

• An inspector who is rendered homeless by Biharis and is looking for a stolen vehicle, but learns to empathize with them after witnessing their plight.

• A TV producer who is attacked by a gangster during a party, but manages to escape with the help of a stranger.

• A lower-caste girl who is stalked and molested by upper-caste men, but fights back with courage and dignity.

• A judge who is anxious to visit his hospitalized daughter, but gets stuck in a traffic jam caused by a protest.

• A man who has been attending court for nine years for his wife's death due to medical negligence, but finally gets justice.

The themes and the messages

The movie deals with various themes such as religion, caste, class, gender, corruption, violence, justice, love, and hope. The movie shows how these themes affect the lives of the people in Mumbai, and how they cope with them. The movie also conveys some important messages such as:

• Mumbai is a city of contrasts, where people from different backgrounds coexist, but also face conflicts and challenges.

• Mumbai is a city of dreams, where people come with hopes and aspirations, but also face hardships and disappointments.

• Mumbai is a city of resilience, where people overcome their difficulties and problems with courage and determination.

• Mumbai is a city of humanity, where people help each other and show compassion and kindness in times of need.

• Mumbai is a city of unity, where people stand together and fight against injustice and oppression.

How to watch the movie legally and safely?

The official platforms and sources

If you want to watch Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai legally and safely, you can use the official platforms and sources that have the rights to stream or distribute the movie. Some of the platforms and sources where you can watch Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai online are: - Zee5: Zee5 is a video streaming platform owned by Zee Entertainment Enterprises. It offers a variety of content, including movies, TV shows, web series, live TV, music, and news. You can watch Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai on Zee5 with a subscription or a rental fee. You can also download the movie for offline viewing. - VI movies and tv: VI movies and tv is a video streaming service offered by Vodafone Idea Limited. It provides access to movies, TV shows, web series, live TV, and original content. You can watch Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai on VI movies and tv with a subscription or a pay-per-view option. You can also download the movie for offline viewing. - IMDb: IMDb is an online database of information related to movies, TV shows, actors, directors, and other entertainment industry professionals. It also offers a video streaming service called IMDb TV, where you can watch movies and TV shows for free with ads. You can watch Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai on IMDb TV with a registration or an Amazon account. The benefits of watching the movie legally

By watching the movie legally from the official platforms and sources, you can enjoy some benefits such as:

• You can support the filmmakers and the actors who worked hard to create the movie and deserve to be rewarded for their efforts.

• You can watch the movie in high quality and without any interruptions or malware risks.

• You can access additional features and content, such as subtitles, trailers, behind-the-scenes, interviews, and reviews.

• You can avoid any legal troubles or penalties that may arise from downloading or streaming the movie illegally.

Why you should avoid downloading the movie from pirate websites?

The risks and the consequences of piracy

Piracy is the unauthorized copying, distribution, or use of someone else's intellectual property without their permission. Piracy is a crime that violates the rights of the creators and owners of the original work. Piracy also harms the consumers who engage in it, as they may face some risks and consequences such as:

• They may download or stream low-quality or corrupted files that may ruin their viewing experience.

• They may expose their devices to viruses, malware, spyware, or ransomware that may damage their data or compromise their security.

• They may lose their money or personal information to phishing scams or fraudulent websites that may steal their identity or credit card details.

• They may receive legal notices or lawsuits from the rights holders or authorities that may result in fines or imprisonment.

The laws and the penalties for piracy in India

In India, there is no specific law that deals with piracy as a whole. However, piracy is governed by various laws that protect different aspects of intellectual property rights, such as:

• The Copyright Act, 1957: This Act grants exclusive rights to the authors or creators of original works of literature, art, music, drama , and cinema. It also defines various offences and penalties for infringement of these rights, such as imprisonment for up to three years or fine up to two lakh rupees or both.

• The Information Technology Act, 2000: This Act regulates the use of computers, electronic devices, and the internet. It also provides for various offences and penalties for cybercrimes, such as hacking, data theft, identity theft, phishing, and online piracy. The punishment for these offences may range from imprisonment for up to three years or fine up to five lakh rupees or both.

• The Cinematograph Act, 1952: This Act regulates the production, exhibition, and distribution of films in India. It also prohibits the unauthorized copying, recording, or broadcasting of films in any manner. The penalty for this offence may be imprisonment for up to three years or fine up to ten lakh rupees or both.

Conclusion

Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai is a movie that reflects the reality of Mumbai, a city of contrasts, dreams, resilience, humanity, and unity. The movie portrays the lives of several people from different backgrounds, religions, castes, and classes, who are intertwined during an eventful day in Mumbai. The movie explores the various biases, prejudices, conflicts, and challenges that exist in the city, and how they affect the people and their choices. The movie also delivers a powerful message of unity, tolerance, and humanity in the face of diversity and adversity.

If you want to watch this movie legally and safely, you can use the official platforms and sources that have the rights to stream or distribute the movie. By doing so, you can support the filmmakers and the actors who worked hard to create the movie. You can also watch the movie in high quality and without any interruptions or malware risks. You can also access additional features and content, such as subtitles, trailers, behind-the-scenes, interviews, and reviews. You can also avoid any legal troubles or penalties that may arise from downloading or streaming the movie illegally.

You should avoid downloading the movie from pirate websites, as piracy is a crime that violates the rights of the creators and owners of the original work. Piracy also harms the consumers who engage in it, as they may face some risks and consequences such as low-quality or corrupted files, viruses, malware, spyware, or ransomware, phishing scams or fraudulent websites, legal notices or lawsuits from the rights holders or authorities. Piracy is also governed by various laws that protect different aspects of intellectual property rights in India. The laws provide for various offences and penalties for piracy in India.

FAQs

• What is the meaning of Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai?

Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai means "This is my India" in Hindi. It is a phrase that expresses pride and love for one's country.

• Who is the director and writer of Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai?

N. Chandra is the director and writer of Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai. He is a veteran filmmaker who has directed and written many acclaimed movies such as Ankush (1986), Tezaab (1988), Narasimha (1991), Wajood (1998), etc.

• Who are some of the actors in Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai?

Some of the actors in Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai are Anupam Kher, Perizaad Zorabian , Sayaji Shinde, Purab Kohli, Rajpal Yadav, Sarika, and Seema Biswas. They play various roles of people from different backgrounds, religions, castes, and classes in Mumbai.

• What are some of the awards and nominations that Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai received?

Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai received several awards and nominations for its direction, writing, acting, and music. Some of them are:

• National Film Award for Best Supporting Actress for Seema Biswas in 2009.

• Stardust Award for Best Director for N. Chandra in 2009.

• Stardust Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role for Rajpal Yadav in 2009.

• Screen Award for Best Screenplay for N. Chandra in 2009.

• Screen Award for Best Music Director for Siddharth-Suhas in 2009.

• Where can I find more information about Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai?

You can find more information about Y.M.I. - Yeh Mera India hai on the following websites:

• [IMDb]: You can find the cast, crew, plot summary, trivia, reviews, ratings, and other details about the movie on IMDb.

• [Wikipedia]: You can find the background, production, release, reception, and analysis of the movie on Wikipedia.

• [YouTube]: You can watch the trailer, songs, clips, and interviews of the movie on YouTube.

b70169992d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page