top of page

juliepaynemft Group

Public·179 members
Oliver Barton
Oliver Barton

Dorei quest

Hero of the Sin'dorei Quest TBC Classic

World Of Warcraft Quest Guide Hero of the Sin'Dorei Quest Playthrough Ghostlands ________________ This video is made by World of warcraft Guides and The questline starts in front of the Orgrimmar Embassy, with Ambassador Dawnsworn giving the quest The Pride of the Sin'dorei. To access this quest, you need Hero of the Sin'dorei Take Dar'Khan's Head to Lor'themar Theron in Silvermoon City. Dar'Khan's Head (Provided) Description This is the beginning of a new chapter in the

Show 44 Comments Hide 44 Comments.Sign In to Post a Comment.Post a Comment. Check out our handy guide! Post a Comment.Simply browse for your screenshot using the form below.Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting! Comment by simjoanna Something really important not mentioned here is that you HAVE to do it on 25 man or you won't get echoes of time.You don't have to do the other quests.Comment by Gingerbald Note that the quest item has to be looted directly from her; it will not be mailed to you with whatever loot she drops.I mention this for the benefit of those like me who prefer not to loot raid bosses and just collect everything in their mail later.Comment by fhait Thalyssra will be waiting for you to hand this in back where you killed Spellblade Aluriel.Comment by dethfalcin As a note, completing this quest DOES NOT add the additional teleport options to the Suramar Portal in the ground floor of the Nightspire, but you can teleport to the Arcing Depths from there and then to the Nightspire to skip bosses.For instance, I need to kill only Chronomatic Anomaly, Trilliax, Tichondrius and Gul'dan so I can fight up through Trilliax, beeline to Tichondrius, teleport back down to the Arcing Depths, then from there go to the Nightspire.Hope this helps someone confused like I was that the skip wasn't working.Comment by Questcequece To be clear, the version of First Arcanist Thalyssra that gives this quest, The Nighthold: Talisman of the Shal'dorei, is standing just inside as you zone into the raid instance of Nighthold.And not either version standing outside the Nighthold entrance, or in the hub at Meredil.The Nighthold: Talisman of the Shal'dorei Collect 4 Echoes of Time from Elisande in The Nighthold on Mythic Difficulty.Echo of Time 4.Without the talisman we must fight through the city proper.The power these fragments hold will allow me to call the talisman to us.Well done! You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page