top of page

juliepaynemft Group

Public·251 members

Kendrick Lamar Swimming Pools (Drank) Full High Quality Song Lyrics

Download File >>> https://urlin.us/2trRop

"Swimming Pool (Drank)" is one of the standout tracks in Kendrick Lamar's second full-length LP, good kid, m.A.A.d city. Despite the fact that song and album from which it comes from is nearly four years old, many people still misconstrue the meaning behind the lyrics, possibly due to the connotation of the song's bridge and chorus.

The first verse of "Swimming Pools (Drank)" is key to understanding the song's premise. Kendrick Lamar has already confirmed to Genius that the first line is in reference to him "reminiscing about my years [as] a kid witnessing a housing that indulged adults in alcohol." The reference to his Grandfather's "golden flask" and "backstroking" in the second line is correlative to the song's title; swimming pools is a metaphor for overindulgent imbibing and the subsequent struggle toward buoyancy, both physical and mental, after being consumed by the liquid.

This song is actually a duplicate with the other song that's called 'Swimming Pool', here is the link of it: -lamar-swimming-pool-lyrics.htmlSo one of them needs to be either merged or unpublished.

This song is actually a duplicate with the other song that's called 'Swimming Pools', here is the link of it: -lamar-swimming-pools-lyrics.html...So one of them needs to be either merged or unpublished.

Swimming pools are a song more about how alcohol affected Kendrick as a kid and as a performer throughout the start of his career. He was able to paint a perfect picture for the listener with his poetic lyrics and use of literary devices.

How did this song turn into a drinking song in the first place I could not have been the first person to ever Google "lyrics to swimming pools by kendrick lamar." I know I'm not the only person who takes pride in being able to rap an entire song. #Fact, you're automatically cooler if you're in the car, at a pre-game or at a party and can rap an entire song. It impresses people. But seriously, a lot of people actually know the lyrics to this song. Are they ignoring them Are they blinded by the beat The "drank" hook maybe 1e1e36bf2d

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• chocolate17
  • Aya Ch
    Aya Ch
  • Crack Trick
    Crack Trick
  • MaLik GuLab
    MaLik GuLab
  • Andrew farhan Mike
    Andrew farhan Mike
bottom of page